How to become a tutor
If you want to give back to your community, help others, and inspire your peers to become successful; all while having a flexible work schedule; then tutoring is right for you. Just click on this (link) to download and and fill out an application. The application can be filled out with Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
We typically hire 20-50 tutors at the end of every semester for a variety of subjects.
Steps to enroll for tutoring:
- Download the free Penji app or create a free online account with your zonemail.
- Use our drop-in, scheduled, or paper drop-off tutoring.
- Register for the Supervised Tutoring course (NTUT 200, CRN 32486) on ClassWeb; it is free, ungraded, non-credit, and not on your official transcript. You can register before or after the add deadline.
For more information, please contact:
- Online front desk
- Call or text (925) 315-9311
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutoring Center: Room 2401