How to become a tutor
If you want to give back to your community, help others, and inspire your peers to become successful; all while having a flexible work schedule; then tutoring is right for you. Just click on this (link) to download and and fill out an application. The application can be filled out with Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
We typically hire 20-50 tutors at the end of every semester for a variety of subjects.
Steps to enroll for tutoring:
- Sign up for tutoring with our free Penji app. You will need your zonemail address to login.
- Use our drop-in, scheduled, or paper drop-off tutoring. Or just stop by room 2401 during our in-person drop-in times!
- Register for the Supervised Tutoring Course (NTUT 200, CRN 22801) on CLASSWeb; it is free, ungraded, non-credit, and not on your official transcript. You can
register before or after the add deadline.
For more information, please contact:
- Email email@example.com
- Tutoring Center: Room 2401
- Tuesdays 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Call (925) 424-1450 during hours listed above