Welcome to the LPC Tutorial Center
The LPC Tutorial Program is dedicated to students' educational success by providing quality learning support relevant to their individual needs. We seek to provide services that will help students become independent learners and function successfully in an academic environment. We strive to create a positive and encouraging atmosphere for all students who use our services.
Located on the LPC Campus in the Multi-Disciplinary Building (MDB), room 2401 we provide:
- Scheduled appointment tutoring
- Drop-in tutoring (Click here)
- Group sessions
- LPCTutorLink (Class tutoring for selected sections)
- TAGS (Tutor Assisted Group Study)
- ESL Conversation Corner (Group English conversation practice)
- Prep2Pass (Finals preparation tutoring 6-10:30 p.m. the last week of classes)
- On line tutoring through Net Tutor
- Reading &Writing Center (RAW)
- Relaxed Study
- Articles and assistance in: Learning Styles, Study Skills (Metacognition) and Growth Mindset
For more information please contact:
Study, Tutoring and Reading Room
In order to receive FREE tutoring through the Tutorial Program, you must be a current
LPC student and registered in the LPC class for which you need assistance.
Schedule a session and pick your own time using our new online system.
Tutoring session will be uploaded periodically throughout the semester. Check in weekly for more availability.