Fall 2022 Hours
We have quiet study rooms and free in-person and online tutoring.
- Mon - Thu 10-6
- Fri 10-3
Walk-ins are welcome! Student tutors provide free drop-in support for a variety of subjects. Free weekly one-on-one tutoring sessions can be scheduled starting September 2022. Please download our free Penji app to schedule an appointment!
Additional Support Options
Need more support? We got you covered! Las Positas provides a wide range of specialized learning support to ensure you are successful.
- Reading and Writing (RAW) Center: Free in-person and online support from English Faculty.
- Smart Shops: Free weekly academic workshops.
- NetTutor: Free online tutoring for subjects we may not offer in Penji.
- Math Jam: Free Math support classes before or during the semester (Insider tip: NMAT 202c is the only Math Support class that is open for enrollment after the add deadline.)
- Non-Credit Courses: Search CLASS-Web for free “Non-Credit” courses.
- Student Resource Guide: Find and access all resources at Las Positas.
Are you interested in becoming a tutor?
The Tutoring Center employs Las Positas students, who have earned an A or B in their classes, to provide you with free academic support for a wide variety of subjects.
Download and fill out this application. Weekly hours vary by term and according to subject need and tutor availability. We typically hire students who can tutor multiple subjects and plan to attend LPC for two or more semesters. If you like helping others and having a flexible work schedule, then tutoring is right for you!
To get free tutoring:
- Come by room 2401
- Download our free Penji app
- Use our scheduled, drop-in, or paper drop-off tutoring
Quiet study rooms available
- Mon-Thu 10-6
- Fri 10-3
For more information, please contact:
- Email email@example.com
- Tutoring Center: Room 2401
- Call (925) 424-1450 during hours listed above