What Subjects Are Tutored? When are Tutors Available?
Our 30-75 tutors have taken a wide rance of classes here at Las Positas. Tutoring subjects may include, but are not limited to, the following list. Click on each subject to view current tutor availability.
- Reading and Writing (RAW) Center
- Early Childhood Development
- Computer Science
- Computer Information Systems
- English as a Second Language
- Political Science
- Art History
What if I need support for a class that's not listed?
If your class is not listed above, other options include:
- Check out the additional resources in the NTUT 200 (CRN 32486) Canvas course. (Please register for this course on CLASSWeb if you haven't already done so.)
- Contact Cheri Morrell to double check if any of our tutors can support you. Our tutors
often have a wide range of skills that isn't always listed above.
- text/call (925) 315 - 9311
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review NetTutor to see if they have the subject you're looking for.
For more information please contact:
Tutoring Center: Room 2401
Call or text (925) 315-9311
Virtual Front Desk
Click on the LPC Tutoring/RAW link on the left-hand menu of Canvas to access our front desk. Online front desk hours can be found on our schedule.
To receive free tutoring, you must be a current LPC student and registered in the LPC class for which you need assistance. On CLASSWeb, please sign up for
- NTUT 200 (CRN 32486), NTUT is
- non credit,
- ungraded, and
- it doesn't even show up on your official transcript