- Educational Partnerships
- Adult Education
- Dual Enrollment
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- Community Education
- Our Community Partners
- Mid-Alameda County Consortium
Adult Education Program
The Adult Education Program at Las Positas College, in collaboration with local K12 adult school partners and Chabot College, provides assistance and transitional support for adult learners looking to advance their academic and/or career pursuits.
As a part of the Mid-Alameda County Consortium, we collaborate with our 12 partners to provide non-credit pathways and bridge courses, wrap-around transition services, and assessment alignment.
Adult Education - What We Do
- Support students in their transition from Adult Education to Community College.
- Provide coordinated services for student from all of the MACC members and partner agencies.
- Connect adult learners to campus resources and support services.
- Expand classes and programs offered to adult learners.
- Build relationships with businesses and employment-focused organizations to transition students to the workforce.
Las Positas College - What We Offer
- 24 Occupational Associate Degrees, 17 Transfer Associate Degrees, and 44 Certificate Programs including community education courses geared toward personal development and cultural enrichment.
- Classes available for basic skills, transfer, career-technical, and retraining goals.
- Flexible class schedules with online, evening, weekend, and fast-track courses.
- Concurrent enrollment classes free of cost to Adult Learners pursuing a HS Diploma
or GED, in 5 easy steps!
- Apply to Las Positas College. Wait until you receive your W# (this may take up to 72 hours)
- Contact your Adult School transition specialist or administrator to identify the Designee for your school (you will need their email), # of hours completed in Adult School
- Identify the course registration number (you can find the course number on our Class Schedule)
- Complete the Adult Concurrent Enrollment Form
- When your form has been completed and approved, you will receive an email to register for classes.
For more information, view our Concurrent Enrollment process and policies.
How to complete Adult Education Concurrent Enrollment through DocuSign.
For more information please contact:
Emerald Templeton, EdD
Education Partnerships Project Manager
Academic Services Administrative Assistant
For information regarding the
High School Credit Program please contact:
Summer Hours: June 6 - August 4, 2022
In Office: Monday-Thursday
Campus Closed on Fridays