Ordering Official Transcripts
To order an official transcript, you must submit a signed request to the Office of Admissions and Records. We have a downloadable PDF Transcript Request form on our website, or we have forms available in Admissions & Records, Bldg. 1600. Currently we have the following options available to submit a request:
Option 1 - Submit in person to Admissions & Records, Bldg 1600 / Rm 1670
Option 2 - Mail request to:
Admissions and Records Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Livermore, CA 94551
Option 3 - Fax your signed request to (925) 606-6437
Be sure to include the following information on your form:
- Your Name (as it appears on student records)
- Current Address
- Student ID Number
- Dates of Attendance
- Number of Copies Requested
- Name of Recipient of Official Transcript
- Address of Recipient of Official Transcript
- Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the designated recipient(s).
Transcripts are provided only in response to a signed, written request from the student. Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the designated recipient.
Note: The transcript request form may also be used to obtain an official transcript record for personal use.
Copies of transcripts received from other colleges and universities cannot be forwarded to a third party. Students desiring such transcripts must request them directly from the issuing institution.
Las Positas College offers regular service and rush service for transcripts.
- Regular service: processed in ten (10) business days; the first two transcripts are free, each additional transcript is $3.00.
- RUSH service: processed in two (2) business days; each RUSH transcript is $10.00 for the first copy, and $3.00 for each additional copy (if ordered at the same time).
Please make your check payable to Las Positas College, and include your student W-ID number or Social Security Number on the check.
To print the TRANSCRIPTS REQUEST FORM go to ADMISSIONS FORMS on the left menu.
If your attendance at Las Positas or Chabot College began with the summer 1994 term, your unofficial transcript can be accessed via CLASS-Web.