Facilities Use & Rentals
Tabling Guidelines for Vendors
- Vendors must submit a "Supplemental Facility Request form (pdf)" no less than two full weeks prior to the date of usage.
- Vendors are prohibited from tabling the first two week of each semester.
- The Facilities Rental Office will charge a rate to vendors for tabling. The cost is $50 per hour with a 3 hour minimum.
- Vendors will receive formal confirmation and instructions for check-in only after full payment for tabling has been received. Payment for all rentals must be received in full by Administrative Services at Las Positas College two full weeks prior to the event or the event will be cancelled. Accepted methods of payments are cash, check, or cashier's check (no credit cards).
- Once confirmation is made, no refunds will be given.
- LPC reserves the right to cancel facilities reservations for LPC instructional needs.
- Facilities must be vacated by the end time indicated on the Facilities Request form or additional fees will apply.
- Vendors will be denied future facility use on grounds including, but not limited to, abuse or misuse of district property, failure to pay promptly for any damage to District property or failure to pay promptly for facility use.
- No alcoholic beverages, intoxicants, controlled substances, or tobacco in any form shall be brought onto the property of the College. Persons under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants, or controlled substances shall be denied participation in any activity.
- No structures, electrical modifications, facility modifications, or mechanical apparatus may be erected or installed on District property without specific written approval by the Director of Maintenance & Operations.
- Parking is strictly enforced. Vendors are required to have a parking permit for each vehicle on campus for an event with the exception of Sundays. One-day parking permits are available for $2.00 at the kiosks located in the parking lots.
- Disabled Parking stalls are enforced 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. No exceptions.
- Vendors will not be allowed to park vehicles, trailers, or containers overnight.
- Campus Safety receives notification of all rentals and will be performing oversight of the table.
To table at LPC, please complete a Supplemental Facilities Request Form (pdf).
For more information about tabling through the Facilities Rental Office, contact:
Vice President Administrative Services Office 3
Las Positas College
For more information please contact: