University of California
The University of California (UC) system is a public university system in California with campuses in Berkeley, Davis, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz. The UC system is well-known worldwide for their innovative research, diverse college campuses and world-class education.
MINIMUM Eligibility Requirements for Transfer as a Junior:
- 60 UC Transferable Units
Which MUST INCLUDE:
- English Composition: 2 Courses (e.g. IGETC Group 1A AND 1B)
- Mathematical Concepts & Quantitative Reasoning: 1 Course (e.g. IGETC Area 2)
- FOUR additional UC Transferable General Education Courses from at least 2 of the subject
- Arts and Humanities (e.g. IGETC Area 3)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (e.g. IGETC Area 4)
- Physical and Biological Sciences (e.g. IGETC Area 5)
An Overall Transferable GPA of 2.4 or above (2.8 for International Students)
Including NO MORE THAN 14 units Pass/Not Pass
UC will accept NO MORE THAN 4 units of Physical Education Activity Courses
Please note: Most campuses and majors require more than Minumum Eligibility for admission.
Other Requirements May Include:
- IGETC Completion
- Major Preparation (see Assist.org)
Students are highly encouraged to see an LPC counselor through the Counseling Department for more information.
Career & Transfer Center
Career and Transfer Center Coordinator
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.
Follow us on Twitter!