Fall 2021 Virtual Transfer Center
Transfer Center Functions:
We are providing students and alumni with resources to achieve their transfer and career aspirations. Services can be reached by clicking on the "Knock on Door" feature below to reach the Career/Transfer/Employment Center Coordinator.
- Answer transfer-related questions on a drop-in basis
- Host Admission Representatives from four-year colleges and universities for students to meet via tabling, drop-in or appointments
- Assistance with UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) submission
- UC, CSU, Private, and Out-of-State transfer application support
- Application Essay/Personal Statement Smart Shop Workshops
- Transfer Day (Fall Semester) and Transfer Night (Spring Semester)
- Provide access to nationwide database of College Catalogs and the web-based ASSIST
- Host Transfer Celebration in May
No Counseling Services
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Due to Flex Day Activities
Career & Transfer Center Coordinator
In Person/Window Hours
Online/Virtual Office Hours
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.
Follow us on Twitter!