California State University
MINIMUM Eligibility Requirements for Transfer as a Junior
(Please Note: Requirements are more extensive for competitive campuses and majors)
- 60 units of CSU Transferable credit
- 30 units must be General Education Credit
Which MUST INCLUDE:
The "Golden Four". Must be completed with a C or better. In most cases, these classes must be completed by the end of the Spring semester prior to Fall transfer or the end of the Summer semester prior to Winter/Spring transfer:
- Oral Communication (e.g. IGETC Group 1C, CSU GE Area A1)
- Written Communication (e.g. IGETC Group 1A, CSU GE Area A2)
- Critical Thinking (e.g. IGETC Group 1B, CSU GE Area A3)
- Mathematics/Quantitative Reasoning (e.g. IGETC Area 2, CSU GE Area B4)
- An Overall Transferable GPA of 2.0 or above
Please note: Most campuses and majors require more than Minimum Eligibility for admission.
Career & Transfer Center
Career and Transfer Center Coordinator
Office Hours & Contact Info:
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.
Follow us on Twitter!