California State University
The California State University (CSU) system is a public university system in California with 23 campuses including CSU East Bay, San Jose State, and Sacramento State. The CSU system is well-known for their mission to advance and extend knowledge, leaning and culture, especially throughout California.
MINIMUM Eligibility Requirements for Transfer as a Junior (Please Note: Requirements are more extensive for competitive campuses and majors):
- 60 units of CSU Transferable credit
- 30 units must be General Education Credit
Which MUST INCLUDE:
The "Golden Four". Must be completed with a C or better. In most cases, these classes must be completed by the end of the Spring semester prior to Fall transfer or the end of the Summer semester prior to Winter/Spring transfer:
- Oral Communication (e.g. IGETC Group 1C, CSU GE Area A1)
- Written Communication (e.g. IGETC Group 1A, CSU GE Area A2)
- Critical Thinking (e.g. IGETC Group 1B, CSU GE Area A3)
- Mathematics/Quantitative Reasoning (e.g. IGETC Area 2, CSU GE Area B4)
- An Overall Transferable GPA of 2.0 or above
Please note: Most campuses and majors require more than Minimum Eligibility for admission.
Students are highly encouraged to see an LPC counselor through the Counseling Department for more information.
No Counseling Services
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Due to Flex Day Activities
Career & Transfer Center
Career & Transfer Center Coordinator
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.
Follow us on Twitter!