College representatives from baccalaureate granting institutions are encouraged to visit the Las Positas College campus for tabling events, campus presentations and/or one-on-one appointents with students.
Due to COVID - 19 University representatives are pariticipating in a variety of Virtual Platforms to meet, present, and coordinate Transfer related events. For a complete list of college visits please refer to our events page.
Topics to discuss with a college representative can include but are not limited to:
- general information about the college
- transfer requirements to the college
- transfer requirements for a particular major
- challenges with your application/enrollment process
- resources and/or programs at the college
- connections to student community and clubs
For a complete list of college visits please refer to our events page.
No Counseling Services
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Due to Flex Day Activities
Career & Transfer Center Coordinator
In Person/Window Hours
Online/Virtual Office Hours
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.
Follow us on Twitter!