Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Six Steps to Success
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Major Code List
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Staff Directory
Nelnet Tuition Payment Program
Avoid being dropped from classes! Las Positas College makes the cost of education more manageable. It's convenient, interest-free, and affordable!
- Easy online enrollment via CLASS-Web
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Cost to Participate
- $20 subscriber fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Click on CLASS-Web
- Choose Sign On to CLASS-Web and log in
- Click on the e-Cashier link located on the Pay Fees Online/Registration Fee Assessment Page
Target Dates to Enroll By:
Spring 2020 Payment plan available on December 3, 2019
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|Payments on the 5th of the month|
|01/02/2020||none||4||Jan - April|
|01/27/2020||10%||3||Feb - April|
|01/29/2020||25%||2||March - April|
My Payment Plan
If you have questions about your agreement or need to make a change to your address, telephone number or account number, please visit the following link: http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/laspositas/
Please be sure to have your confirmation email available before logging in. You will receive your confirmation email one business day after submitting your agreement.
For additional information, call us at 800.609.8056. Customer service representatives are available 24/7.
Notice of Office Closure:
The Admissions & Records office will be closed Friday, December 13, 2019 for Professional Development Training. We will resume normal business hours on Monday, December 16, 2019.
Applications for Spring 2020, Summer/Fall 2020, and financial aid (FAFSA and CADAA) are available October 1, 2019.
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor