Students who have never attended the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District will need to complete the following steps for registration:
- Complete and submit an “Application for Admission” online at www.laspositascollege.edu.
- Complete an online orientation session.
- Complete the assessment process; students will be scheduled for a Program Planning session upon completion of assessment.
- Attend a Program Planning session. Counseling services will be provided at each session to assist students with education planning, program planning, and course selection.
- New students will not receive an individual registration appointment date. Registration date is based on the date of application and completion of the 3 Core Services: Online Orientation, Assessment, and Student Education Plan under Student Success and Support Program (SSSP).
Offering over 60 degrees & 47 certificates LEARN MORE