Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petition
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- High School Programs
- Major Code List
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Payments for Tuition
- Summer/Fall 2022 Priority Registration Dates
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Registration Policies
- Steps to Success
- Staff Directory
- Student Information
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Useful Tips for College Students
Enrollment Fee Refund Policy
Beginning Spring 2013, the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District will implement a new administrative procedure regarding student refunds.
The new procedure is:
Students may request a refund of enrollment fees as long as the student withdraws from the class during the first two weeks of class for a regular term class, or by the 10% point of the length of a shortterm class. Refunds are not automatic. Requests for refunds must be filed by June 30 for the academic year just ended. Credit balances do not carry over from one academic year to the next.
A student who must withdraw for military purpose shall be refunded 100% fees paid, regardless of the date of withdrawal. In this case, requests for refunds made after the end of the academic year will be honored.
To apply for an enrollment fee refund, file a Refund of Fees Form (PDF) at the Office of Admissions and Records. No refunds will be given to students who withdraw from classes after the no-grade-of-record (NGR) deadline. For refund deadlines, see the Academic Calendar.
- A $10.00 processing fee will be subtracted from each enrollment fee refund (with the exception of classes cancelled by the College).
- Refund checks will be sent by mail approximately 6 weeks after the NGR deadline.
Non-resident tuition refunds will be given as follows:
- Withdrawal prior to the first day of instruction in a regular semester, term or session: 90% Refund.
- Withdrawal during the first week of instruction for a regular semester, term or session: 75% Refund.
- Withdrawal after the first week of instruction for a regular semester, term or session: No Refund.
Download and print the Refund of Fees Form (PDF).
Admissions & Records Office
Building 1600, Second Floor
Spring Break Window Hours (April 4-8)
The following in person services will be provided:
- Receive cash payments for tuition/fees
- Issuance of Student Identification Card
- Drop off of document (During and after business hours)
- Drop box is located in the hallway on the wall near the back entrance door
Virtual Zoom Hours
Speak to an Admissions & Records Representative Now
Our office is working to serve you during this time and we are experiencing a high volume of inquires which may increase our response time.
Please send all Admissions and Records inquires via email.