Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Steps to Enrollment
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Staff Directory
All students are charged a mandatory transportation fee of $9 (enrolled in six or more units), or $8 (enrolled in less than six units) per semester. As a result, students are able to ride Wheels buses throughout the semester without having to pay the ridership fare. Contact the Student Life Office for more information.
Office Hours (June 3rd - August 1st)
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor