Steps for Starting a New Club
- Please refer to the Las Positas College Student Club Handbook for detailed information regarding Student Club guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Discuss organizing your new club with the Program Coordinator of Student Life and
- Find a Club Advisor.
- Attend two ICC meetings to present the purpose and goals of the Club. (ICC members will vote at the second meeting on the proposed new Club. ICC meetings are held the first and third Friday of each month during the fall and spring semesters.
- Complete and submit the Student Club Form (Online submission), Student Club Form Signature Pages, and a Club Constitution to the Student Life Office Administrative Assistant, Adria Anderson-Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. (The deadline for submitting the Student Club Form and supporting documents is no later than one (1) calendar month before the last Inter-Club Council (ICC) meeting of the semester.)
- Review the LPC Club Procedures Training Verification.
- Review the Club Procedures Information with your club at your first Club meeting.
- Read the ICC Constitution and the ICC Bylaws.
- Review ICC Agendas and Minutes.
Student Life Office
Building 1600, Room 1643
Please be advised that the Student Life Office is working remotely to serve students until further notice.
All inquiries regarding Student Life may be made via email.
Fall 2021 Online Hours
Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
For more information, please contact:
Student Government Leaders
Visit the LPCSG Officers and Senators
webpage for email addresses.
COVID-19 Response: Campus Closed to Public, But Open Online to Answer Your Questions. Details and Resources Here.