To BEST prepare for graduation/transfer, we suggest you seek out information and guidance your first semester.
To earn an associates degree and/or a baccalaureate (transfer) degree, you need to complete the following mimimum requirements. IMPORTANT: Completing the minimum transfer requirements or earning an AA degree does not guarantee transfer admission.
- General Education Requirements
- Major Requirements
- Unit Requirements
- Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirements
- LPC Transfer Center (building 900)
- LPC Degree Programs/Majors
- LPC Honors Transfer Program
- CSU: Prospective Students and Parents California State University information
- CSUMentor.org -- California State University application and information
- UC Transfer Website -- University of California transfer, step-by-step
- Independent Colleges -- LPC site linking to California Independent College information
- California College.edu -- A free, comprehensive site for college planning
- California Virtual Campus -- Search for online college courses throughout California
- Transfer Reps Calendar at LPC : Sign Up Online to Meet with a Transfer Rep.
- Counselor Tips to Plan Classes for Your First Semester
- Write a Student Educational Plan (SEP) with a LPC counselor.
- LPC Academic Counseling Services
- Las Positas College Course Outlines (Descriptions)
- LPC College Catalog and Addendum
- Nursing Student Information