- Counseling Home
- Meet Our Counseling Staff & Faculty
- Preparing to see a Counselor
- Counseling Services
- Counseling Forms
- Counseling Courses & Workshops
- Degree & Certificate
- Student Support Programs
- Student Success Communities
- Stress, Anxiety & Depression Support
- Counseling FAQs
Online Counseling Appointment
No online appointments for Summer 2019.
- Once the appointment is scheduled, students will receive a confirmation and reminder
email with specific log-in directions.
- Students must have access to a computer, laptop, or tablet, with a working web-cam & microphone. Smart-phones are not supported with this service.
- We offer 1 hour appointments or 30 min appointments via our Web-based service, Cranium Café for All students.
- *Please Note: You must be using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your Web Browser.
All official transcripts from other colleges/universities must be submitted to the Admissions & Records department before an appointment can be scheduled.
Spring 2019 Online Drop-In schedule:
Video chat with Online Counselors on Cranium Cafe
Mondays 3:00pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesdays 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Wednesdays 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Thursdays 11am - 1:00pm
These sessions are 15 Minutes
- Click on the Online Counselor Cranium Cafe Card
- When you see a green bullet “ONLINE”, click on the "Knock On Door" highlighted button on Counselor's card
- You will wait in the general Lobby until one of the counselors invites you into the counseling session (First-come, first-served)
- Please be advised Drop-Ins may end 30 minutes early, depending on number of students waiting in lobby
*Please Note: You must be using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your Web Browser. Please make sure computers have a web-cam and microphone.
(30 minutes or 1 hour)
All Services offered to students In-Person can be offered through Online Counseling
- Long-term, comprehensive student education plan (SEP)(2+ semester plan)
- Evaluation of progress toward graduation or transfer
- University transfer planning
- Career/Major Exploration
- Probation/Dismissal status
- Evaluation of transfer credit from other colleges and universities
- Financial Aid education plan needed for financial aid appeal
- TAG – Transfer Agreement Guarantee Review for UC transfers
- ADT – AAT or AST degree planning
- Career Guidance and counseling
- Personal or Crisis counseling
- 1 or 2 semester education plan
- Questions about adding/dropping a class
- Steps for new students
- Questions related to prerequisite equivalencies and challenges and other petition processes
- General questions related to Las Positas certificates or major requirements
Counseling Appointment Schedule
Office Hours & Contact Info:
Closed: weekends & holidays
Call Us: 925.424.1400
Building 1600, First Floor