Dreamers @ LPC
- Dreamers @ LPC Home
- In-state Tuition vs. Dream Act vs. DACA
- Latinx/Hispanic Heritage Month 2022
- New Student Checklist for Dreamers
- Official Statements of Support
- Scholarships & Opportunities
- Student Club: Dreamers Thriving, Not Surviving
- Student Resources
- UndocuAlly Resources
- UndocuAlly Task Force Mission Statement
- UndocuAlly Task Force Accomplishments
- Undocumented Student Action Week
- Who You Can Talk To
UndocuAlly Task Force Mission Statement
This task force will work across departments and with undocumented students to collectively reduce the issues undocumented students face at our college and to support these students achieve their academic goals. This task force will create clear goals to increase student support, educate the campus community, elevate best practices, and ultimately assess outcomes.
- To develop a campus-wide “UndocuAlly Action Plan.”
- To identify resources, research, and best practices that support undocumented students reach their educational goals, and to share this information with the campus community.
- To advocate for the development and support of a Dreamer Resource Center.
- To identify and provide opportunities for on-going training for staff, faculty, and administrators related to the support of undocumented students’ success.
Meeting Times for Spring 2022
Meeting time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- August 29 from 2:00 – 3:30pm.
- September 12 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm.
- October 10 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm.
- November 14 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm.
- December 12 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm.