Tabling Guidelines for Vendors & Employers
Employer and Vendor Guidelines
- The college prohibits the solicitation or marketing of credit or charge cards or anything that can place students in a financial bind.
- Vendors may advertise items that are of an "educational" or "service-related" (e.g. savings account, mobile phone services, etc.) nature.
- Vendors may not sell items such as clothing, arts, crafts, etc., but are encouraged to contact the LPC Bookstore (925-424-1812) to determine whether the bookstore would like to partner with the vendor to sell said items.
- Employers may recruit students for employment -- with the exception of multi-level marketing jobs.
- Employers and Vendors must submit a "Supplemental Facility Request form" no less than two full weeks prior to the date of usage.
- Employers and Vendors are prohibited from tabling the first two week of each semester.
- Employers and Vendors are encouraged to table at LPC during "Club Days" for best student visibility. Club Days can be found on the Student Life web site at: http://www.laspositascollege.edu/studentclubs/icc.php
- Full payment must be received before formal confirmation is made with the Employer or Vendor.
- Once confirmation is made with an Employer or Vendor, no refunds will be given.
- LPC reserves the right to cancel facilities reservations for LPC instructional needs.
- Cancellation by the client requires a notice of 5 business days prior to the event. Refunds and/or credits will not be given if event cancelled less than 5 business days.
- Clients will be denied future facility use on grounds including, but not limited to, abuse or misuse of district property, failure to pay promptly for any damage to District property or failure to pay promptly for facility use.
- Vendors and Employers may table at Las Positas College at a rate of $50 per hour with a 3 hour minimum.
- Facilities must be vacated by the end time indicated on the Facilities Request form or additional fees will apply.
- Employers and Vendors will receive formal confirmation via e-mail only after full payment for tabling has been received. Payment for all rentals must be received in full by Administrative Services at Las Positas College two full weeks prior to the event or the event will be cancelled. Accepted methods of payments are cash, check, or cashier's check (no credit cards).
- Clients will check in at the Lobby of Building 1600 and will receive instructions on the location of their table in LPC's Quad area.
- No alcoholic beverages, intoxicants, controlled substances, or tobacco in any form shall be brought onto the property of the College. Persons under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants, or controlled substances shall be denied participation in any activity.
- No structures, electrical modifications, facility modifications, or mechanical apparatus may be erected or installed on District property without specific written approval by the Director of Maintenance & Operations.
- Parking is strictly enforced. Clients are required to have a parking permit for each vehicle on campus for an event with the exception of Sundays. One-day parking permits are available for $2.00 at the kiosks located in the parking lots.
- Disabled Parking stalls are enforced 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. No exceptions.
- Clients will not be allowed to park vehicles, trailers, or containers overnight.
- Campus Safety receives notification of all rentals and will be performing oversight of the table.
To table at LPC, please complete a Supplemental Facilities Request Form.