To open a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader and a printer. If you are having trouble opening up a PDF, you may need to upgrade to the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
|Please choose how you would like to submit your forms:
1) In person during our drop-in hours or
2) Put them into the Dropbox next to HigherOne ATM or
3) Scan as a .pdf file, or save as .pdf, and attach to an email sent from your zonemail account or
4) Fax (925)449-6038 or
|In order to complete your financial aid file each year, you will need to
supply all forms and documents that are requested (found on CLASS-Web and/or staff requests). Each must be
completed, signed and dated, with appropriate documentation attached.
No financial aid will be awarded or disbursed until your file is complete.
After the review has been completed, if you are eligible for financial aid, you will receive an award letter by email which will inform you of types and amounts of financial aid for which you are eligible.
Please view your financial aid file and award status on CLASS-Web, rather than calling or visiting our office, to allow our staff more time to process and award student's files.
- Dependent Care Verification
- Family Size Verification
- Income Certification
- DEPENDENT Federal Student Verification Worksheet (V1)
- INDEPENDENT Federal Student Verification Worksheet (V1)
- Child Support Paid (V3)
- Identity Verification and Statement of Educational Purpose - Notarized (V4/V5)
- Identity Verification and Statement of Educational Purpose (V4/V5)
- High School Completion Verification (V4/V5)
- Household Income Verification student DEPENDENT (V6)
- Household Income Verification student INDEPENDENT (V6)
- Excessive Units Petitions (for students who have reached 90 attempted units)
--for Certificate/AA or AS Degree
- Reinstatement Petition Form
- Special Circumstances Petition - DEPENDENT
- Special Circumstances Petition - INDEPENDENT
- Request for Consideration of a Change in Dependency Status
- Board of Governor's Fee Waiver Application - ENGLISH
- Board of Governor's Fee Waiver Application - SPANISH
CAL GRANT FORMS
- Dream Application Verification -Dependent
- Dream Application Verification - Independent
- Cal Grant Infomation Page
- Authorization to Release Financial Aid Information (FERPA-Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) - Student can request this form in person.
- Official Address / Major Change Form
- LPC Grant Hold
- Request for Refund of Enrollment Fees