- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Helpful Resources
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
After You Apply
About 1-2 weeks after applying on-line, or 3 - 5 weeks after mailing your application, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledgement with the results of your application, called a 'Student Aid Report'. If your Student Aid Report indicates that you appear to qualify for a grant, the financial aid office will email you a 'Notice of Missing Documentation' letter shortly after you receive your Student Aid Report. This letter explains what you must do in order to complete your file to be eligible for financial aid.
You will receive a confirmation email about your Student Aid Report. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your 'Junk Mail' or 'Bulk Mail' mailboxes.
After Completing Your Financial Aid File
You will not be eligible for payment for any financial aid until your file is complete. This means all outstanding requirements have been satisfied and documentation submitted
(check Class-Web). At the minimum, all students must have a valid Student Aid Report (or an electronic version of the report called an 'ISIR' which the college can access).
Some students may be required to complete and submit more forms or provide more documentation
than others depending on their individual circumstances this is called Verification. Students will receive a Missing Documentation Letter by email/Zonemail, which will indicate all documents or requirements which must be
completed. No financial aid will be released until all requirements are satisfied.
The file must be complete.
To view the current status of your financial aid file, view the CLASS-Web website for up-to-date information regarding your status and please check your LPC Zonemail email account.
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 7pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am- 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program