- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- Verify My Application
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Financial Aid Programs
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- CLASS-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Helpful Resources
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Pell Grant Chart 2020-2021
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
After You Apply
- You will receive a confirmation email with your 'Student Aid Report' between 1-5 weeks depending on if you applied online or if you mailed your application.
- If you are eligible for a grant the Financial Aid Office will send you a 'Verify my Application' email to your Zonemail 'email' account which will indicate directions on what to do next and all documents or requirements which must be completed.
- You will receive a confirmation email about your Student Aid Report from the Department of Education/FAFSA/CADAA. If you do not receive the email, please check your 'Junk Mail' or 'Bulk Mail' mailboxes.
After Completing Your Financial Aid File
- This means all outstanding requirements have been satisfied and documentation submitted (check CLASS-Web).
- Some students may be required to complete and submit more forms or provide more documentation than others depending on their individual circumstances this is called Verification.
- You will not be eligible for payment for any financial aid until your file is complete.
- To view the current status of your financial aid file, view the CLASS-Web website for up-to-date information regarding your status and please check your LPC Zonemail email account.
All Staff are Working Remotely at this Time
Cranium Cafe Hours
Phone or Videochat
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program