- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Financial Aid Award Letter
After your file is complete our financial aid office will determine your eligibility and award your financial aid package. You will be emailed an official 'Award Letter' through your Zonemail account which explains the types and amount of aid you are being offered, the terms of the offer, and indicates the refund dates.
When you receive your financial aid award letter, READ IT CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY. Also be sure to read the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy. Failure to abide by the Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements will result in probation (warning) or termination (suspension) of the aid offer. Please also read Understanding My Responsibilities and Important Policies.
To view the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files, you must have installed the latest version of the Adobe Reader (free). Installation instructions can be found on the Adobe site.
Please be aware that your award is based on full-time enrollment; if your enrollment is less than full-time you will be paid proportionately less. 12 units is considered full-time; between 9 units and 11.5 units is considered 3/4 time; between 6 units and 8.5 units is considered half-time; below 6 units is considered less than half-time (only students with an expected family contribution (EFC) of 1800 or less are eligible for less than half-time payment). You receive 1/4 of this annual award during each scheduled payment based on your enrollment on the date the award refund took place.
|12 + Units||Full-time|
|9 to 11.5 Units||3/4 time|
|6 - 8.5 Units||1/2 time|
|below 6 units||Less than Half-time|
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.