- Financial Aid Home
- How to Apply
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Debit Card
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
2017-2018 Financial Aid Forms
(for fall 2017, spring 2018, and summer 2018)
If you require a paper or alternate format of any financial aid document, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (925) 424-1580 or visit us during office hours.
If you are having trouble opening up a PDF, you may need to upgrade to the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please choose how you would like to submit your forms:
- In person during our drop-in hours or
- Put them into the Dropbox next to FA door or
- Scan as a .pdf file, or save as .pdf, and attach to an email sent from your zonemail account or
- Fax (925)449-6038 or
In order to complete your financial aid file each year, you will need to turn in all forms and documents that are requested (found on CLASS-Web and/or staff requests). Each must be completed, signed and dated, with appropriate documentation attached.
No financial aid will be awarded or disbursed until your file is complete.
After the review has been completed, if you are eligible for financial aid, you will receive an award letter by email which will inform you of types and amounts of financial aid for which you are eligible.
Please view your financial aid file and award status on CLASS-Web, rather than calling or visiting our office, to allow our staff more time to process and award student files.
- Dependent Care Verification
- Family Size Verification
- Low Income Certification
- DEPENDENT - Federal Student Verification Worksheet (V1)
- INDEPENDENT - Federal Student Verification Worksheet (V1)
- Tax Return Transcript?
- Identity Verification and Statement of Educational Purpose - Notarized (V4/V5)
- Identity Verification and Statement of Educational Purpose (V4/V5)
- High School Completion Verification (V4/V5)
- Excessive Units Petition
(for students who have reached 90 attempted units)
- Reinstatement Petition Form
(for students who have not successfully completed a minimum of 67% of units attempted each semester and cumulatively, with a minimum 2.00 semester and cumulative GPA.
- Special Circumstances Petition
Use this form when there are significant changes you want us to be aware of when comparing income from 2015 to income from 2016 or 2017; this allows us to make changes to your fafsa which may increase your financial aid eligibility.
- Request for Consideration of a Change in Dependency Status for 2017-2018
- Loss of Priority Registration or the California College Promise Grant Fee Waiver
Loss of Priority Registration or the California College Promise Grant Fee Waiver due to not having consecutively earned more than 50% in both fall and spring terms or fell below a 2.0 GPA for both terms.
BOGW Online Application
Dream Application FORMS (AB 540 students)
- Dream Application Supplemental Form
- Dream Application Verification - Dependent
- Dream Application Verification - Independent
- Authorization to Release Financial Aid Information
(FERPA-Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
Student must request this form in person.
- Official Address / Major Change Form
- LPC Pell Grant Hold Form
- LPC Cal Grant Decline/Accept Form
- Request for Refund of Enrollment Fees
- 4506-T - Request for Transcript of Tax Return/Request Verification of Nonfiling
- Request for Status Information Letter from Selective Service
- Sample Award Letter
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.