- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- Verify My Application
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Financial Aid Programs
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- CLASS-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Helpful Resources
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Pell Grant Chart 2020-2021
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Student Aid Report (SAR)
About 1-2 weeks after applying on-line, or 3 - 5 weeks after mailing your application, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledgement with the results of your application, called a 'Student Aid Report'. If your Student Aid Report indicates that you appear to qualify for a grant, the financial aid office will email you a 'Notice of Missing Documentation' letter shortly after you receive your Student Aid Report. This letter explains what you must do in order to complete your file to be eligible for financial aid.
You will receive a confirmation email about your Student Aid Report. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your 'Junk Mail' or 'Bulk Mail' mailboxes. If you provide a valid e-mail address, you’ll receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access an online copy of your SAR from the government.
Making corrections on your STUDENT AID REPORT (SAR)
Your results (Student Aid Report or SAR) will be emailed to the email address you indicated on your FAFSA, or mailed to your home address if you did not indicate an email address. The SAR is your notification that the FAFSA has been processed. When the SAR is received, it must be checked for accuracy, and corrected if any information was incorrect. Your financial aid must be based on correct information.
If you estimated the income or taxes paid on your FAFSA, you must correct your FAFSA information to indicate you filed taxes and you must indicate the exact information from your tax return, or choose the IRS DATA RETRIEVAL TOOL and your information will be automatically corrected by the IRS.
You can make corrections to your SAR/FAFSA online at the Department of Education's Web site.
All Staff are Working Remotely at this Time
Cranium Cafe Hours
Phone or Videochat
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program