- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- How to Apply
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- BankMobile Debit Card/Refunds
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
Selective Service Registration Verification
All males, age 18 - 25, are required to have registered for Selective Service.
If your registration status is not electronically verified when your FAFSA is processed, you must provide documentation of having registered.
You may also check your registration status or register online.
Documentation for exempt noncitizens/citizens/immigrants includes:
Proof of birth date on a passport, birth certificate, or U.S. driver's license or state ID; proof of immigration date into the U.S. from an entry date stamp on the I-94 form or in the passport, or a letter from the USCIS indicating the entry date; and, or other valid U.S. passport visa stamp on a foreign passport with expiration date (the dates must be from entry until after the male turned 26).
If you move, let them know!
After you register, you are required to notify Selective Service within ten days of any changes to any of the information you provided on your registration card, like a change of address. You must report address changes until January 1 of the year you turn 26. You may do this by using the online "Submit Address Change" form. Or, you can complete a change of address form (SSS Form 2) available at the post office, or call 1-847-688-6888.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.