- Graduation Home
- Important Announcements
- Apply for Degree/Certificate
- Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- "How To" Video & PowerPoint Instructions
- Cap and Gown
- RSVP and Guest Tickets
- Graduates and Guests with Access Mobility Needs
- Professional Photographs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the Ceremony on the LPC Live Feed
- Social Media
- Diploma/Certificate Notification
If you have completed these steps:
- Submitted your Request for AA/AS Degree or Certificate application by April 1, 2019;
- Completed all coursework by May 24, 2019, and
- Have no holds (e.g., fines, outstanding fees) on your student record:
- You are eligible to receive a diploma and/or certificate.
It is anticipated on or around September 2019 you will be notified when your diploma and/or certificate is available for pickup at the Admissions and Records Office. You may also request to have it mailed for a small processing fee.
If you completed the steps above and do not receive notification by the end of September, please contact Student Records Evaluator, John Armstrong, 925.424.1547.
Please note actual diplomas and/or certificates are not received at the commencement
ceremony. You will receive a diploma/certificate cover only. Follow the steps above
to receive your diploma and/or certificate.
You do not need to participate in the commencement ceremony
in order to receive a diploma and/or certificate. Follow the steps above to receive your diploma and/or certificate.