Wellness on Campus
"Be Well" Everyday
Visit Us - Room 1701
Health and Wellness Center Outreach Happenings
Located: Student Center New Building
Time: 11:00 - 1:00
Dates: Specific Dates Listed Below
Health Literature, Ask your Health & Wellness Questions, Healthy Snacks, Meet the Health & Wellness Center Staff , Learn how to "Be Well"
August 2014 Welcome Back Hawks!
- Thursday, August 28th Quad 11-1: Health & Wellness Center Orientation & Services
- Covered California Health Insurance options
- Healthy Start - Blood Pressure Checks
- Stress Management Tips
September 2014 The Healthy You!
- Wednesday, September 10th Quad 11-1
- Thursday, September 24th Quad 11-1
- Healthy snacks fruit & vegetable month - Providing the tools and resources for success
- Tuesday, October 14th
- Wednesday, October 22nd:
- Wednesday, December 3rd QUAD 11-1
- DeStress: Stress Managment Tools
College Health News
College is full of excitement; Including meeting new people, learning new things, possibly living away from home, and making your own decisions. But college can also be stressful as you develop new routines, live on a limited budget, and face new opportunities. It can be challenging to juggle responsibilities like attending class, studying long hours, having a social life, working, and staying safe and healthy. The college years are a time of change that brings new challenges, risks, and responsibilities. Check out our links page and the CDC link for tips on how to have a healthy college life!