Wellness on Campus
"Be Well" Everyday
Visit Us - Room 1701
Health and Wellness Center Outreach Happenings
Located: Student Center New Building
Time: 11:00 - 1:00
Dates: Specific Dates Listed Below
Health Literature, Ask your Health & Wellness Questions, Healthy Snacks, Meet the Health & Wellness Center Staff , Learn how to "Be Well"
January 2014 Welcome Back Hawks!
- January 30th Quad 11-1: Health & Wellness Center Orientation & Services
- February 11th 8:00-2:00pm American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Friday, February 7th at 8 pm, Saturday, February 8th at
8 pm, and Sunday, February 9th at 2 pm -Trivalley Haven Presents " Good Body" Mertes Center for the Arts at Las Positas College
- February 13th, 27th Health & Wellness Outreach
- March 13th, 27th Health & Wellness Outreach
- Road Trip to a Safe Spring Break ~ Judgment and Drugs & Alcohol
- April 10th, April 24th Health & Wellness Outreach
- Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention
- May 8th, May 22nd Health & Wellness Outreach
- May 23 - 30th Stress Managment Tips ~ Finals Week
- Skin Cancer Awareness Month
College Health News
College is full of excitement; Including meeting new people, learning new things, possibly living away from home, and making your own decisions. But college can also be stressful as you develop new routines, live on a limited budget, and face new opportunities. It can be challenging to juggle responsibilities like attending class, studying long hours, having a social life, working, and staying safe and healthy. The college years are a time of change that brings new challenges, risks, and responsibilities. Check out our links page and the CDC link for tips on how to have a healthy college life!