Honors Transfer Program
Honors Transfer Program Forms
|Just Getting Started with the Honors Program? If you meet the requirements and want to apply, fill out the Honors Transfer Program Application below.|
|Honors Transfer Program Application||Must be completed before creating your first honors contract.|
|Have you agreed to an honors contract with your instructor? If so fill out the Honors Contract Proposal Form below. Complete one form for each proposal. See additional instructions for this form at the bottom of this page.|
|Honors Contract Proposal Form||September 6, 2109|
|Have you completed your honors contract to the satisfaction of your mentor? If so you will want to print out the Contract Completion Report. After your mentor signs this report, you will need to scan or take a picture of it and submit it along with the Honors Contract Completion Survey. (Seee chart of Contract Completion Process)|
|Contract Completion Report||December 13, 2019|
|Honors Contract Completion Survey||December 13, 2019|
|After you have completed your project, please invite your faculty mentor to complete the faculty feedback survey.|
|Faculty Feedback Survey||December 13, 2019|
Before completing the Honors Contract Proposal Form, you will need to meet with your instructor and prepare a one-page summary of your proposed project. Your one-page honors proposal summary should address each of the following:
- What will you create for your honors contract?
- What methods will you use for your research?
- How frequently will you meet with your mentor instructor?
- How will your mentor evaluate your progress on this project throughout the semester?
- What is the timeline for the stages of your project?
See the Honors Contracts page for samples of the Honors Proposal Summary.
The video below shows you how to use the forms on this page. It explains the 4 steps needed to join the program, create your first honors contract, and get honors credit for your course.
Important details to know:
- You must be a member of the Honors Transfer Program in order to take a course for Honors credit. You may want to speak with your instructor first to make sure you are interested in doing the extra work before completing your Honors Contract Proposal. You should do this as early in the term as possible.
- If your application is approved, you will be added to the e-mail list and you will get the honors program announcements.