Honors Transfer Program
Honors Transfer Program Forms
|Program Application and Contract Proposal (online)||September 7, 2018|
|Contract Completion Report||December 14, 2018|
|Student Feedback Survey||December 14, 2018|
|Faculty Feedback Survey||December 14, 2018|
|Faculty Stipend Request||December 14, 2018|
To apply for the program and/or submit an Honors contract proposal, use the first link above to complete the form online by the deadline. You will need to provide basic background about yourself — name, email, contact information, and GPA — as well as a one-page summary of your proposed project. This needs to be developed by working with an instructor in a transfer-level course you are currently enrolled in who is willing to act as your Honors mentor for the project, and it should address each of the following:
- What is the ultimate learning goal of this project?
- What is the current working thesis/argument focus?
- What methods will you use to complete your honors activity?
- What will be the evidence of completion for the project?
- What is the timeline for the project — what are the stages and how often will you and your instructor meet?
Important details to know:
- You must be a member of the Honors Transfer Program in order to take a course for Honors credit. You may want to speak with your instructor first to make sure you are interested in doing the extra work; then go ahead and apply for the program. You should do this as early in the term as possible.
- If your application is approved, you will be added to the e-mail list and you will get the honors program announcements.