Do You Want to Start Your Career NOW in Information Technology?
- 24-month Apprenticeship Program paying $20.25 per hour leading to a career in Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
- Apprenticeship preceded by an 8-week full-time, summer Internship paying $18.25 per hour
- Networking and mentoring with the nation’s leading healthcare organization
- Reasonably flexible schedule to accommodate light class load at LPC
- Full benefits, tuition reimbursement
- 18 to 26 years of age
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate
- Have successfully completed at least one computer science course, with good understanding of basic programming
- Commit to summer Internship June 8-August 14; dates may vary depending on location. About 4 days will require travel to Oakland.
- Commit to 24-month Apprenticeship Program beginning August 17; work Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Meet Kaiser Representatives for Information Session
6:00-7:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 21, in Room 1011, Building 1000
Application Deadline: Friday, January 24
Interviews will be scheduled on campus January 29 and 30.
Students from diverse backgrounds and underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply.