Students can purchase a digital version of their textbook from CafeScribe, then access that book via their mobile devices with CSReader. They can even search for text, view custom study guides, and make and edit notes, highlights and bookmarks.
Prior to purchasing a CafeScribe textbook, students can try it out. Here's what to do:
- Go to the CafeScribe home page, and click Try It Free.
- Click Find My Book.
- Fill in the information, and click Search.
- Once you see the book, click Try Now Buy Later.
- Click the link presented.
- If you already have a username and password for the CafeScribe reader, enter it. Otherwise, click Create Account.
- Fill in the fields, and Submit. An email will be sent to you.
- Check your email, and click the link provided to log in and confirm the account.
- Your book should show with a check mark next to it. Click Activate in the lower right-hand corner of the page (you might have to maximize your browser to see the Activiate button).
- Begin using CafeScribe.