Cosmology and Astrophysics Experiments
- LSST - 8.4 meter ground-based telescope being constructed to learn more about our universe as well as search for evidence of dark matter.
- WMAP - Wilkinson Microwave Aninotropy Probe - Microwave survey
- SDSS - Sloan Digital Sky Survey - Optical Survey
- GLAST - Gamma Ray Large Area Space Telescope - High energy gamma ray observatory capable of detecting photons with energies from 10 MeV to 100 GeV.
- SNAP - Supernova / Acceleration Probe - Uses Type 1A supernovae to measure the acceleration of the universe.
- FIRST - Faint Images of the Radio Sky at Twenty-Centimeters - Radio Survey
- NRAO - National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- NOAO - National Optical Astronomy Observatory