Transfer Science

Transfer Opportunities

Students who wish to transfer to a 4-year college or university degree program should take the Associate in Arts Biology, the Associate in Science Chemistry, or complete their lower division general education requirements and their major field preparatory courses at Las Positas College. While units in these programs are transferable to many institutions, students should consult an academic advisor or Counseling for information.

Students planning on transferring to a four-year institution should be aware that universities and colleges differ widely in the courses they accept for transfer. In addition, students intending to transfer should follow the transfer guide designed specifically for the major and the institution in which they intend to enroll.

Four-Year Colleges Transfer Science Programs

Health Sciences

Health Sciences
Programs Information
available by sending
email to:

Print this Page Email this Page

Page last modified: April 25, 2017