Math tutoring for high school students
The Las Positas College Math department offers free math tutoring for all high school students. Tutoring is conducted by math faculty on a drop-in basis. To enroll, visit the Math department website for more information.
Occasionally the student tutors at Las Positas College are available for private tutoring. Feel free to email our tutors directly if you are interested.
Steps to enroll for tutoring:
- Sign up for tutoring with our free Penji app. You will need your zonemail address to login.
- Use our drop-in, scheduled, or paper drop-off tutoring. Or just stop by room 2401 during our in-person drop-in times!
- Register for the Supervised Tutoring Course (NTUT 200, CRN 22801) on CLASSWeb; it is free, ungraded, non-credit, and not on your official transcript. You can
register before or after the add deadline.
For more information, please contact:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutoring Center: Room 2401
- Tuesdays 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Call (925) 424-1450 during hours listed above