Basic Teacher Certificate

Transfer Opportunities

Students who wish to go on to a 4-year degree program should pursue the AA, Early Childhood Development. While units in this program are transferable to many institutions, students should consult a counselor for information.

Print this Page Email this Page

Page last modified: April 25, 2017