Interior Design

Transfer Opportunities

Students with an AS Degree can consider programs in Architecture, Interior Design and other fields While units in this program are transferable to many institutions, students should consult a counselor for information.

The University of California and The California State University systems have related programs, along with the following private schools:


Arts, Letters & Social Sciences Dean

Print this Page Email this Page

Page last modified: January 25, 2016