Online and Hybrid courses
Search for online and hybrid courses offered by LPC:
- Click to access Class-Web.
- Select your term, then click Submit Term.
- Select a subject, or don't select any if you want to search all courses. Highlight Las Positas College, check Distance Ed courses and Online/Web Based Courses, and click Get Classes.
- All courses will be conducted in Blackboard or Canvas, the course management systems for Las Positas College. Both systems will be used until Summer 2018, at which point only Canvas will be used.
- Optional, on-campus orientations, designed to familiarize students with Online Learning in general and Blackboard and Canvas, will be held the week before the semester begins. Learn more about these orientations.
- You will not be able to log into your course until the first day of class. If you log in prior to the first day of classes and see your course listed but not linked, this means that your instructor has not made the course available yet.
- The instructor may drop students who miss the first meeting of a course. The first meeting of online or hybrid Distance Education courses is the first day of the class as specified in the class schedule listing. For these courses, instructors may drop students who do not log into their Blackboard course and/or complete indicated activities by the third day of classes. DE instructors may drop students if they have not submitted work and/or accessed the class for two consecutive weeks. For Summer courses, DE instructors may drop students if they have not submitted work and/or accessed the class for one week.