College Planning Priorities
Based on the work of the Integrated Planning Committee, College Planning Priorities provide guidance about key issues that need to be addressed by the campus community.
2015-16 and 2016-17 College Planning Priorities
- Establish regular and ongoing processes to implement best practices to meet ACCJC standards.
- Provide necessary institutional support for curriculum development and maintenance.
- Develop processes to facilitate ongoing meaningful assessment of SLOs and integrate assessment of SLOs into college processes.
- Expand tutoring services to meet demand and support student success in Basic Skills, CTE, and Transfer courses
Defining and Addressing 2015-16 and 2016-17 College Planning Priorities
In Spring 2015, based on survey results, the Integrated Planning Committee decided to better define planning priorities and address key steps that could be taken to address each planning priority. Moreover, the Integrated Planning Committee consulted with stakeholders in determining how planning priorities should be defined and the steps needed to address them. In addition, based on the recommendation of the Integrated Planning Committee, executive team members are assigned to coordinate each planning priority to ensure that they are being addressed adequately.
The following document thoroughly defines and details the steps needed to respond to each planning priority:
2014-15 College Planning Priorities
- Support for the curriculum process
- Success and persistence through the Basic Skills sequence
- Technology utilization with an emphasis on staff development