Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Six Steps to Success
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Major Code List
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Useful Tips for College Students
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Staff Directory
Academic Calendar (Summer)
|May 28 - July 1||1st 5-week session|
|June 10 - August 1||8-week session|
|June 17 - July 25||6-week session|
|July 2 - August 1||2nd 5-week session|
|July 4||Holiday –Independence Day Observance
|July 25||Deadline to file for an Associate Degree and/or Certificate of Achievement|
|August 1||Last day of Summer session|
|August 5||Instructors - Summer grades due by 11pm via CLASS-Web|
*These dates apply to Full-term courses only.
Applications for Spring 2020, Summer/Fall 2020, and financial aid (FAFSA and CADAA) are available October 1, 2019.
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor