Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Steps to Enrollment
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Staff Directory
Students who have attended the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District during at least one of the two most recent Fall/ Spring semesters are considered continuing students. A registration appointment date with (SSSP) Core Services Completion will be e-mailed to the student’s ZONEmail account prior to the registration period.
Continuing students at Las Positas College will be assigned a registration priority number. Please visit the college website for information related to registration priority criteria.
Office Hours & Contact Info:
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor