Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petition
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- High School Programs
- Major Code List
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Payments for Tuition
- Summer/Fall 2022 Priority Registration Dates
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Registration Policies
- Steps to Success
- Staff Directory
- Student Information
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Useful Tips for College Students
If you're completing a degree, certificate, transfer, or occupational skills program at Las Positas College, you need to apply for graduation at Admissions and Records Office. It is recommended that you plan to apply for the award at the start of your last term at Las Positas College. If you apply for a degree, certificate of achievement, or certification by the appropriate deadline dates, you will be able to participate in Commencement activities (if eligible).
It is the student's responsibility to submit a petition for a degree, certificate, transfer certification, or occupational skills award by the deadline dates. The Spring deadline is Friday,
April 1, 2022.
The ceremony on Saturday, May 28, 2022. For more information please view the Commencement Ceremony webpage.
Admissions & Records Office
Building 1600, Second Floor
The following in person services will be provided:
- Receive cash payments for tuition/fees
- Issuance of Student Identification Card
- Drop off of document (During and after business hours)
- Drop box is located in the hallway on the wall near the back entrance door
Virtual Zoom Hours
Speak to an Admissions & Records Representative Now
Our office is working to serve you during this time and we are experiencing a high volume of inquires which may increase our response time.
Please send all Admissions and Records inquires via email.