Tuition-Free, Noncredit Certificates
The Business Department at Las Positas College offers tuition free, short-term, noncredit courses designed to build skills needed to succeed in careers requiring introductory and advanced business skills.
Whether you would like to run your own business or enhance your current position, the courses offer valuable and practical education on leadership, customer service, and management skills.
Earn Two Tuition-Free Certificates
Customer Service Certificate
Classes Offered Fall 2022
- NBUS 202 Attitude in the Workplace | Aug 22- Sept 9
- NBUS 203 Decision Making and Problem Solving | Sept 12- Sept 30
- NBUS 210 Customer Service | Oct 3- Oct 21
- and/or NBUS 200 Communication in the Workplace | Oct 3-Oct 21
- NBUS 205 Team Building | Oct 24 - Nov 11
- NBUS 206 Time Management | Nov14- Dec 9
Small Business Management Certificate
Earn a second Certificate! Complete the Customer Service Certificate by taking 5 of the classes above in the fall then complete the following two classes offered in the Spring.
Offered Spring 2023
- NBUS 212 Developing Your Business Plan | Jan 17 - Jan 31
- NBUS 213 Legal Aspects of Small Business | Jan 31 - Feb 26
Online Classes - 3 Weeks Long - Fit in your schedule - Take at your own pace
For questions about the classes, email instructor Christina Nystrom at email@example.com
Note: This program is not intended as a substitute for any credit certificate or associate degree.