LPC Career & Transfer Center - Room 1604
The Career and Transfer Center is hosting a Chicana Latina Foundation Scholarship Workshop on Wednesday, March 6th from 2:00pm - 3:00pm. This workshop will go over
the application, application process as well as tips for the interview. Up to 30 scholarships
worth $1,500 each will be awarded. Please share the attached flyer with your students.
Below are the general scholarship requirements for your reference:
- Self-identify as a Latina
- Have lived at least two years in one of the following counties: Alameda, Contra Costa,
Marin, Monterey, Napa, Sacramento, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, San
Francisco, Sonoma, or Yolo
- Be enrolled in an accredited university or community college in one of the following
counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, Sacramento, San Mateo, Santa
Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, San Francisco, Sonoma, or Yolo
- *For transfer students and new graduate students this eligibility applies to the college
you will be attending in the 2019-2020 academic year
- Have completed at least 12 college units AFTER graduating high school or receiving
- Be enrolled, or will be enrolled, as a full time student for the 2019-2020 academic
- Meet the minimum GPA requirement.
Undergraduate students: GPA of 2.0
Graduate students: GPA of 2.7
- If selected as a finalist, be committed to attending the leadership Institute #1 (July
2019), and Leadership Institute #2 (February 2020)
- Be committed to volunteering 10 hours as a CLF Ambassador
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask or send students to me at the
Career and Transfer Center.