Career & Employment Center
- Career Center Home
- Services & Resources
- Career Center Events
- Workshops & Classes
- Networking & Informational Interviews
- Internships & Work-Based Learning
- Employer Services
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Industries & Occupational Data
- Recommended Online Resources
- Tri-Valley One-Stop
- Achieving Academic & Career Success
- Campus Outreach
Career Center Events
Las Positas College and the Tri-Valley One-Stop offer ample opportunity for job seekers to meet employers face-to-face. Employers are encouraged to recruit at the Las Positas College campus by participating in one of the monthly job and internship fairs.
Fall Semester Career & Hiring Events
- October 24 - Public Safety Majors Fair/ LPC Quad
- November 7 - Honoring Our Veterans/ Water and Wastewater Industry Career Fair/ 1000 Building North Patio
- November 14 - Job and Internship Fair/LPC Quad
- November 14 - Early Care and Education Job Fair/ Building 2300 Lobby (Child Development Center)
Register through the links above or visit the Job and Internship board to find out more.
To get the most of hiring events, students are encouraged to come prepared. Below are helpful links.
There are ALWAYS hiring events happening around the East Bay. The Tri-Valley One-Stop has a list of some of the larger events in the region on its website. There are thirteen other job centers like it around the East Bay. Many of them host smaller events that may include one or two employers. You can find a list of these on the EastBay Works website.