Fall 2018 - CyberPatriot -- Training and Competition Events
Cost is FREE. Students MUST register via Las Positas College Community Education. Enrollment is limited
Training/Practice Events .
Training/practice events are OPEN to:
- high school students (9th - 12th grade only)
- LPC community college students
- interested coaches, mentors, parents
Students will have practice images to explore. Students can practice in teams or individually. Coaches, mentors, parents can ask questions about past competition
Competition Events .
Competition Events are open to ONLY high schools teams that are members of a registered team with a Coach
Fall 2018 Training and Competition Events
CyberPatriot Training Events
CyberPatriot Training is open to high schools students, community college students, coaches, mentors, parents. Event: LPC, building 800/room 803, 9:00am - 12:00pm. There are no cafe services on campus on Saturday, Students should plan accordingly
- Exhibition Round:??
- Training Round, Saturday, September 15
- CP-X Sneak Preview, Saturday, September 22
- Practice Round., Saturday, October 13
CyberPatriot Competition Events
CyberPatriot Competition is open to high schools students only on a registered team with a Coach. Competition: LPC, building 800/room 803, 9:00am - 3:00pm. There are no cafe services on campus on Saturday, Students should plan accordingly
- Qualification Round 1, Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Qualification Round 2, Saturday, December 8, 2018
- State Round, Saturday, January 12, 2019
- Semifinals, Saturday, February 2, 2019 -- open to teams that qualify
- Competition Challenges by Round
- Team Registration Deadlines - Registration for CP-XI (2018-2019) teams is open from April 1, 2018 to October 3, 2018.
- Competition Image Training Video
- Connection Test
- Coach/Mentor Update - Sept 4
- Coach/Mentor Update - Sept 27
- Training Material
- CyberPatriot XI: Cisco Networking Challenge Training and Competition Information
- CISCO: Basic and Advanced Online Linux Training for CyberPatriots