The Planner function allows your counselor to map out future semesters of course work. This function will also allow you to make long-term plans for degree completion and verity that courses will fulfill your degree requirement. The plan can also be saved for future reference.
Students can use the Planner to:
- View the academic requirements for their degree program (s) (2014 or newer).
- See how all completed courses apply to degree requirements.
- Identify courses needed to complete their degree (s).
- View their grades and academic standing.
- View their cumulative grade‐point‐average (GPA).
- View transfer credit hours earned (still pending).
- Calculate a GPA based on their performance for the term.
- Calculate the grade combination(s) needed to achieve a goal GPA.
- Plan for registration in future semesters.
- Create What‐If audits to process prospective degree audits based on current class history.
- Estimate how many semester(s) it will take to complete a degree.
Important Note: DegreeWorks is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face counseling sessions. DegreeWorks in neither an official academic transcript nor an official notification of completion of degree requirements.