Dreamers @ LPC
Welcome to the Las Positas College Undocumented, DACA and AB 540 Students’ Resources site.
We developed this site to provide resources and support for Dreamers @ LPC. On December 5, 2017 the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District Board of Trustees approved the Las Positas College Joint Resolution that designated LPC a “sanctuary campus.” The administrators, faculty, and staff firmly believe that all students belong at LPC and should be supported in their educational pursuits.
Yes! There is Financial Aid for Undocumented Students in California!
The California Dream Act deadline is around the corner and we are committed to making sure every Undocumented Young Person who is eligible applies by March 2nd.
During the Facebook LIVE Webinar, we will overview the key aspects of the California Dream Act Application, share ways to overcome possible setbacks, the next steps you need to take to ensure you access your financial aid and answer questions LIVE!
Join us and invite your students. The event will be On February 28th from 4pm - 5pm. Simply select the link to get more details!
Bring your questions, and we will provide you the answers!
Official Statements of Support
Chabot-Las Positas Community College District
- Letter from Interim President (pdf)
- CLPCCD Chancellor’s statement (pdf)
- Joint Resolution on Las Positas College as a Sanctuary Campus (pdf)
California Community College Chancellor’s Office
- Chancellor Eloy Ortiz Oakley’s Statement about Action to End DACA (pdf)
- Chancellor Eloy Ortiz Oakley’s Letter to the Field about CCC Response to End of DACA (pdf)
- Chancellor Eloy Ortiz Oakley Announces DACA Advocacy Week, October 16 - 18 (pdf)
- California Community Colleges Board of Governors Calls on Congress to Preserve DACA (pdf)
- CCC/UC/CSU Statement on Preserving DACA (pdf)