Dreamers @ LPC
- Dreamers @ LPC Home
- In-state Tuition vs. Dream Act vs. DACA
- Latinx/Hispanic Heritage Month 2020
- New Student Checklist for Dreamers
- Official Statements of Support
- Scholarships & Opportunities
- Student Club: Dreamers Thriving, Not Surviving
- Student Resources
- UndocuAlly Resources
- UndocuAlly Task Force Mission Statement
- UndocuAlly Task Force Accomplishments
- Undocumented Student Action Week
- Who You Can Talk To
Do you want to learn more about policies, laws, and best practices of working with and supporting undocumented students? Please review the different recordings, PowerPoint Slides, and resources available for staff, faculty, and administrators.
DACA, TPS, & Immigration Policy Briefing | April 14, 2021
Join us to hear about the recent DACA updates, Temporary Protective Status (TPS), President Joe Biden’s latest proposed legislations. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about recent immigration changes and the proposed legislations that could potentially benefit millions of undocumented immigrants!
Facts About Public Charge & Immigration | April 14, 2021
Experts from the Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC) and California Immigrant Policy Center (CIPC) will provide an overview of the current state of public charge, who it applies to, and the latest information on how the public charge test works. The webinar will also provide updates about which public benefits, tax credits, COVID-19 relief, and emergency response programs are available and won’t affect eligibility for a green card or visa.