- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- How to Apply
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- BankMobile Debit Card/Refunds
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
Completing Your File
You will not be eligible for payment for any financial aid until your file is complete. This means all outstanding requirements have been satisfied and documentation submitted. At the minimum, all students must have a valid Student Aid Report (or an electronic version of the report called an 'ISIR' which the college can access) and a Supplemental Information form on file with the college.
Some students may be required to complete and submit more forms or provide more documentation than others depending on their individual circumstances. Students will receive a Missing Documentation Letter by email, which will indicate all documents or requirements which must be completed.
No payments will be made until all requirements are satisfied. Check Class-Web under Financial Aid Tab, click My Eligibility, click on the Student Requirements link.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.