- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone
- Types of Financial Aid
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Completing Your File
You will not be eligible for payment for any financial aid until your file is complete. This means all outstanding requirements have been satisfied and documentation submitted. At the minimum, all students must have a valid Student Aid Report (or an electronic version of the report called an 'ISIR' which the college can access) and a Supplemental Information form on file with the college.
Some students may be required to complete and submit more forms or provide more documentation than others depending on their individual circumstances. Students will receive a Missing Documentation Letter by email, which will indicate all documents or requirements which must be completed.
No payments will be made until all requirements are satisfied. Check Class-Web under Financial Aid Tab, click My Eligibility, click on the Student Requirements link.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.