- Financial Aid Home
- 2021-2022 Pell Grant Chart
- AB 19 Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Cares Act Emergency Grants
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Cost of Attendance
- FA Forms and Petitions
- EFC Appeal/Special Circumstances Petition
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- FA Payment Dates
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- Foster Youth Resources
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Policies & Procedures
- Resources for LPC Students
- Sample Award Notification
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- Types of Financial Aid (PDF)
- Verify My Application
- LPC Veterans First Program
Financial Aid Cranium Cafe
Financial Aid Staff are available to answer questions during online drop-in times.
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
You may phone the staff member on duty directly, or use online videochat through Cranium Café. If you call us, we can only answer general questions. We must see your face and your LPC/Chabot Student ID card for us to answer specific questions about your account.
Please have your W number available and a photo ID ready to show the advisor.
http://www.clpccd.org/tech/documents/Zonemail_Direct_Access2011.pdf - how to access your LPC Zonemail 'email' account
How to Chat with Staff
If you are unable to connect with a staff member, please call that staff member directly. (Phone number is listed on their contact card)
- Please use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Apple Safari, or MS Edge as your internet browser. Clear your history data (cached images & files).
- Make sure your device has a webcam and microphone (phones are acceptable).
- Click on “Chat with Staff” to enter the lobby.
- Click on "Agree" after reading the Informed Consent Statement.
- Click on the Canvas icon to log in using your Canvas sign on (if you have one). Otherwise, log in using Gmail or create an account through the Guest option.
- Once logged in, the staff member will allow you to ENTER MEETING to start your session. Please have your W number available and a photo ID ready to show the advisor.
- To end the session, click on Exit Meeting and log out.
Note: Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. If students do not have access
to a computer or have technical issues, then a staff member will ask for the student's
phone number to provide basic advising by phone.
Please keep in mind, we cannot give you any details about your account over the phone. If you would like details about your account, email us from your Zonemail 'email' account and include your W number Student ID.
- Test out your internect connection, webcam, and audio
- Troubleshooting for iPhone & iPad IOS Applications, and unblocking macOS browser camera/mic access
Do you need assistance with your FAFSA or CADAA?
FAFSA/CADAA online Workshops coming soon.
Financial Aid Office
Fall Semester 2021
In Person/Window Hours
Monday - Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Building 1600 is locked at 1:00pm
Cranium Café (online) Hours
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday (evening) 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm
Cranium Café - Online video chat
Please Note: For your convenience, we have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices.
Federal School Code
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff