- Financial Aid Home
- Financial Aid Applications
- Verify My Application
- Fee Waiver
- Forms and Petitions
- AB 540 and California Dream Act
- Financial Aid Refund/Payment Dates
- Work Study
- Financial Aid Television (FATV)
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Tax Information
- Policies & Procedures
- CARES Act Relief Fund Report
(For fall 2020, spring 2021, and summer 2021)
All required forms needed to complete your 2020-2021 financial aid file are now completed and e-signed online through our new online ‘Verify My Application’ platform. We expect the new platform to simplify and streamline the process of completing your financial aid file.
When you login to your financial aid account on CLASS-Web, click on Student Requirements and you will be taken to the correct link or website to complete your required forms and upload any required documents.
If your requirements include ‘Verify My Application,' directions are posted here: Instructions
If you need assistance, please contact our office.
- Excessive Units Petition (For students who have reached 150% of their program length measured in units)
- Reinstatement Petition (Must complete 'Get Sap' Counseling Sessions Online - https://lpc.get-counseling.com/)
- Request for SEP - Student Education Plan
Special Circumstance/Professional Judgement EFC Appeal formerly known as a Special Circumstances Petition - Online form must be requested.
- Sometimes the 2018 information you provided on your 2020-2021 FAFSA no longer accurately reflects your or your family’s financial situation. If your financial circumstances have significantly changed, financial aid staff can review and update your FAFSA to reflect these changes, based on supporting documentation and our staff’s professional judgement. These changes may - or may not – increase your financial aid eligibility.
- Please submit this form so that we can determine whether you meet the qualifications for a P.J. EFC Appeal.
- Please submit this completed form by email. Staff will review your information and will open a P.J. EFC Appeal for you through Verify My Application software. You will be notified by email that your appeal is ready to complete.
- Request for Consideration of a Change in Dependency Status for 2020-2021
- Loss of Priority Registration or the California College Promise Grant Fee Waiver due to not having consecutively earned more than 50% in both fall and spring terms or fell below a 2.0 GPA for both terms.
- FERPA Form (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) - Student must request this form in person.
- Request for Change of Major/Home Campus Form
- Personal Data Change Form
- LPC Pell Grant Hold Form
- LPC Cal Grant Hold Form
- Request for Refund of Enrollment Fees
- 4506-T Request for Transcript of Tax Return or Non-filing Letter
- Selective Service System Registration Form - or Register online through the DREAM application or at https://www.sss.gov/Registration/Register-Now/Registration-Form
- Dream Application Verification - Dependent - Coming Soon.
- Dream Application Verification - Independent - Coming Soon.
- Selective Service Registration Paper Form (For Male Dreamers Cal Grant Recipients Only)
- or Register online through the DREAM application or at https://www.sss.gov/Registration/Register-Now/Registration-Form
Financial Aid Office
Cranium Café - Online video chat
How to Contact Staff While We are Working Remotely
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff